The HP Imaging and Printing Security Center helps enterprise customers address compliancy and security challenges associated with single and multifunction printers (MFPs) more effectively and efficiently.
As security concerns around imaging and printing continue to grow, this advanced security management tool enables companies of various industries – such as financial services and the public sector – to easily create security policies and monitor print device compliance.
The HP Imaging and Printing Security Center provides intelligent tools to help IT professionals manage the entire imaging and printing security life cycle through a flexible, policy-based management approach.
Available through a Managed Print Services (MPS) contract, HP can employ this easy-to-use solution to help enterprises set security policies, assess the current state of printers, remediate and upgrade based on new policy changes, as well as monitor the ongoing compliance of printers.
Key features and benefits
– Assists with compliance by allowing customers to modify policies to match constantly changing regulations and to automatically adjust devices configuration accordingly
– Helps reduce exposure to loss of company confidential information and private data and helps to assist with regulatory requirements
– Addresses security issues across entire IT fleet to fill in the gap between capabilities of the security tools available for PCs and servers and the tools available to install, monitor and manage imaging and printing security
– Leverages HP’s industry-leading technology infrastructure capabilities and services with access to the most complete set of tools to address all of a company’s security needs across the entire technology fleet, from PCs and servers to printers
– Network-friendly(1) and plug-and-play adaptations allow for easy installation and management
– Designed to work with HP printers, multifunction devices and print management software, including Web Jetadmin (WJA) to maximize the use of existing investments as well as future applications
Contact an HP sales representative for to learn more about this new solution.