The HP Courts Case Processing Accelerator enables clerks and court officers to capture and process critical case-related information at the source. Designed to easily integrate into an existing imaging and printing environment, this solution helps to organize and streamline the massive influx of paper and digital documents in the courts case management system.
With the capabilities to route sensitive data directly into business applications, the HP Courts Case Processing Accelerator manages the capture, flow and retrieval of court case documentation in real time, helping reduce processing times, error rates and lost documents.
Authorized users across departments or multiple agencies can retrieve, view and use the case documentation just minutes after the document is captured and processed, replacing labor intensive and inaccurate processes.
Key features and benefits
– Enables quicker responses through the court case and document management systems with rapid access to caseworker information, while helping to ensure data protection and privacy
– Allows users to digitize and upload data and court case documents to the provider’s electronic document management systems (EDMS) and enterprise content management (ECM) or other case management systems in minutes
– Improve workflow and minimize costs with enhanced document capture and management technology to easily manage, disseminate and distribute thousands of documents generated by multiple authorities and departments
– Helps ensure real-time document capture at point of origin
– Automatically recognizes document attributes and critical data that can be extracted in specific fields for quick updates in existing applications
– Leverages HP’s industry-leading technology infrastructure capabilities and services to help ensure future institutional growth and sustain a cost-effective imaging and printing environment
– Network-friendly and plug-and-play adaptations allow for easy installation and management(1)
– Designed to work with HP multifunction printers (MFPs), scanners and print management software to maximize the use of existing investments as well as future applications
Contact an HP sales representative for pricing information. Expected to be available in September 2009 for purchase worldwide.