The HP Electronic Workflow and Document Management Solution for Education streamlines and automates paper-intensive manual processes across a myriad of higher and secondary education departments, allowing staff and administrators to more securely capture, index, archive and deliver student and personnel related documents.
From capture to delivery, the HP Electronic Workflow and Document Management Solution for Education is dedicated to helping education departments with paper and electronic document transactions – from primary student information and high school transcripts to teacher recommendations and financial aid.
Education departments can now maximize their resources and improve faculty, student and staff services through a comprehensive workflow solution that supports the capture, routing, archiving, retrieval and viewing of information. With this solution, authorized users across multiple departments and campuses can reduce the cycle time and error rates of this process, in turn accelerating the decision-making process, increasing productivity, reducing operating expenses and most importantly, enhancing the service provided to students, teachers and administrators.
Key features and benefits
– Improve recruiting and student services with instant document and profile access to enable quick and easy identification of best student applicants
– Simplify and speed degree acceptance by easily scanning and processing the hard copy declaration, allowing users to automatically route the appropriate documents through the auditing process
– Improve alumni relations and condense gift management cycles by automating workflows involving gift agreements, RSVP cards, surveys, pledge cards, donor information and email notifications
– Improve quality of specialized education by having instant access to student IEP documentation
– Streamline paper-intensive manual processes in administrative departments such as Human Resources, Accounts Payable and Procurement.
– Reduce errors and quality issues with enhanced document capture and management technology to easily manage, disseminate and distribute thousands of document generated by multiple departments
– Streamline workflow and more securely create, store and organize new records in the Student Information System (SIS) or other ERP applications
– Support for many common industry-standard file formats
– Network-friendly(1) and plug-and-play capabilities allow for easy installation and management
– Designed to work with HP multifunction printers (MFPs), scanners and print management software to maximize the use of existing investments as well as future applications
Contact an HP sales representative for pricing information. Expected to be available in September 2009 for purchase worldwide.