The HP Records Processing Solution for Law Enforcement provides agencies with a document management system to capture, process and retain important documents and records in a more secure printing environment for law enforcement departments.
Aiming to overcome paper-based issues associated with lost or misplaced documents, this solution is designed to replace labor intensive and inaccurate processes, streamlining back-end processes and allowing patrol officers to spend more time in the field.
With the HP Records Processing Solution for Law Enforcement, departments can maximize their resources through a comprehensive workflow solution that supports the capture, routing, retention and retrieval of data. Agencies using the solution can also reduce paper-based contracts and printing-related costs with shorter turn-around time to help achieve additional efficiencies.
Key features and benefits
– Improve workflow and minimize costs with enhanced document capture and management technology to easily manage, disseminate and distribute thousands of documents generated by multiple law enforcement divisions
– Expand manageability and maximize user productivity with the ability to capture, distribute, retain and retrieve information from new and existing data at the front panel of the device for easy interaction and efficient processing
– Ability to customize front panel on HP multifunction printers (MFPs) for departmental ease of use
– Maintains an automatic audit trail and electronic archive for all sent documents while tracking and monitoring the usage of documents
– Support for many common industry-standard file formats
– Network-friendly(1) and plug-and-play adaptations allow for easy installation and management
– Designed to work with HP MFPs, scanners and print management software to maximize the use of existing investments as well as future applications
Contact an HP sales representative for pricing information. Expected to be available in September 2009 for purchase worldwide.