HP Social Services Processing Accelerator helps case workers easily capture and process the massive influx of case-related documents through their existing imaging and printing environments.
This solution helps to organize and streamline critical paper and digital documents in the case management process, freeing up time, reducing error rates and ultimately allowing workers to assist more clients.
Authorized users across departments or multiple agencies can retrieve, view and use the case documentation just minutes after the document is captured and processed, replacing labor-intensive and inaccurate processes.
Key features and benefits
– Enables quicker, more secure responses through the case management systems with rapid access to caseworker information, while helping to ensure data protection and privacy
– Manage the capture, flow and retrieval of information in real time, helping reduce processing times, error rates and lost documents
– Allows case workers to digitize and upload data and documents to the provider’s electronic document management systems (EDMS) and enterprise content management (ECM) or other case management systems in minutes
– Improve workflow and minimize costs with enhanced document capture and management technology to easily manage, disseminate and distribute thousands of documents generated by multiple authorities and departments
– Helps ensure real-time document capture at point of origin
– Automatically recognizes document attributes and critical information that can be extracted in specific fields for quick updates in existing applications
– Leverages HP’s industry-leading technology infrastructure capabilities and services to help ensure future institutional growth and sustain a cost-effective imaging and printing environment
– Network-friendly(1) and plug-and-play adaptations allow for easy installation and management
– Designed to work with HP multifunction printers (MFPs), scanners and print management software to maximize the use of existing investments as well as future applications
Contact an HP sales representative for pricing information. Expected to be available in September 2009 for purchase worldwide.