The HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One is an easy-to-use print, scan, and copy solution that offers the convenience of HP TouchSmart and complete connectivity for users who want to print from virtually anywhere in the home.(1)
Featuring the convenience and simplicity of a TouchSmart control panel with a large 3.45-inch touchscreen, the HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One allows users to view, edit and print lab-quality photos without connecting to a PC.
Perfect for on-the-go, connected families who need a printer that can handle the entire household’s needs – from everyday documents to photos – the HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One offers built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Ethernet capabilities for notebooks, PCs and mobile devices alike.
Designed with the environment in mind, this ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one reduces energy use by more than 25 percent over the previous model and features paper-saving options such as automatic two-sided printing.
Key features and benefits
• Quickly print fun and useful templates such as fax cover sheets, calendars, notebook paper and games including Sudoku, with the convenient Quick Forms button on the HP TouchSmart screen.
• One touch wireless connectivity makes setting up the printer on a home network easier than ever.(2)
• Wirelessly print borderless 4 x 6-inch photos from the iPhoneTM or iPod touchTM using HP iPrint Photo, the first photo printing application of its kind(3) – available for free on the Apple App Store.
• Easily print web pages with HP Smart Web Printing(4) and save both ink and paper by combining multiple web pages onto one printed page.
• Identify features that reduce environmental impact with the HP Eco Highlights label.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified – uses 25 percent less energy than the previous model, helping to save money and conserve resources.
• Use the “Eco-tips” button in the HP Solution Center to learn more ways to print responsibly, conserve resources and recycle.
• Easily drag and drop photos to a desktop icon from virtually anywhere – folders, applications, e-mail and websites – for printing with the HP Photo Print Gadget.(5)
• Save time and avoid common printing errors with an auto-engaging photo tray, Instant Photo fix, automatic red-eye removal and HP Auto Sense technology.(6)
• Make impressive photo and creative projects in minutes with one convenient stop at the HP Creative Studio.
• Easily edit, store and print photos, and make photo cards, calendars and more with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
• Print enduring, lab-quality photos and laser-quality text using versatile, Original HP inks.
• Replace each cartridge separately when needed with affordable individual inks.
• Get up to 3 times more black pages and 2.5 times more color pages, using optional high-capacity
• 5-ink printing with HP Photosmart inks — Print photos with enhanced detail using dual-drop-volume technology that delivers an extremely small drop size.
• Print Specifications(8)
o Print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) black and up to 32 ppm color
o Print photos in as fast as 18 seconds
• Scan Specifications
o 4,800 x 9,600 dpi resolution scanning(9)
o 48-bit color
• Copy Specifications
o Up to 33 copies per minute (cpm) black and up to 32 cpm color(8)
o 17.8 inches x 18.62 inches (d) x 7.8 inches (h)
o 16.4 pounds
o USB High-speed 2.0, 802.11 b/g/n wireless, Ethernet and Bluetooth
o Microsoft® Windows Vista™ or XP SP1 or higher; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5 or v10.6
o Windows 7 ready. Some features may not be available.(10) For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7.
o HP products are backed by HP Total Care—service options in and out of warranty plus access to 24/7 real-time award-wining chat support and e-mail response in about an hour.
o Enhanced support services include an exclusive toll-free number featuring trained experts and one-year repair with “Next Business Day Turnaround,” including brand new units for the first 30 days after purchase.
More information is available at http://www.hp.com/support.
Pricing and availability
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of PhP 10,490.00.(11)
(1) Wireless performance depends on physical environment and distance from access point.
(2) Requires a WPS router with an integrated push-button. Wireless performance depends on physical environment and distance from access point.
(3) Using HP iPrint Photo software. Free download available from Apple’s App Store, details at http://www.hp.com/go/iPrintphoto
(4) For Windows only. Requires Internet Explorer 6.0 – 8.0.
(5) Requires Windows Vista™
(6) When using HP Advanced Photo Paper.
(7) Compared to HP 564 Black and Color Photosmart Ink Cartridges. Not included, please purchase separately.
(8) After first page. More information about print speeds is available at http://www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter.
(9) Maximum resolution may be limited by PC system and scan size.
(10) Does not support Windows XP Professional x64.
(11) Suggested retail price. Actual price may vary.
(12) Not included, please purchase separately.