HP unveiled a new line-up of HP LaserJet printers and solutions featuring industry-first innovations as well as a game-changing value proposition that no other imaging and printing company can match.
Designed to help small and midsize businesses (SMBs) in the country fast forward to a return to growth in the new normal economy, HP is offering a powerful combination of products and solutions that drive productivity and increase efficiency. In addition, select LaserJet printers can actually pay for themselves in less than 45 days.(1)
Highlights of the announcement include:
“Today’s SMBs need to use their resources wisely, working smarter and faster to maintain their competitive edge as the economy recovers,” said Armando Pascual, General Manager, Imaging and Printing Group, Hewlett-Packard Philippines. “HP, the long-time leader in LaserJet technology, offers SMBs an unrivaled opportunity to accelerate growth through industry-first printing technologies and products that pay you back.”
Investing in HP LaserJet pays SMBs back and never stops adding value
The reality is that the HP LaserJet MFP is an investment that pays an SMB back; it can save SMBs the equivalent of its purchase price in less than 45 days,(1) and from then on it never stops contributing to the business – both in bottom-line operations savings and in printing that delivers business-driving impact. HP recognizes this with the “HP LaserJet. It Pays You Back” campaign, a global program designed to engage customers in pertinent conversations about value and broaden their perspective to think about HP LaserJet as an investment for their businesses that delivers both near and long-term return-on-investment.
HP unveils industry-first printing technologies
- An industry first, HP Smart Install allows customers to begin printing in as little as two minutes by simply connecting a netbook, notebook or desktop PC to the printer with a USB cable – no CD required.(2) HP Smart Install eliminates the need for CD drivers and also provides an intuitive interface for users to connect printers to PCs via a USB cable. Just plug-in the USB cable to the printer, connect to Windows and installation will begin automatically.
− New monochrome printers featuring HP Smart Install include the HP LaserJet Pro P1100 Printer series – the most energy-efficient laser printer in the world(4) – the HP LaserJet Pro M1130/M1210 Multifunction Printer (MFP) series and the HP LaserJet Pro P1566/P1606dn Printer series.
- HP’s industry-first Auto-On/Auto-Off technology uses up to three times less energy than a device’s normal sleep mode.(3) HP Auto-On technology, which intelligently senses activity – such as when a print job is sent to the printer – and awakens the device automatically from “off” mode(5) complements HP Auto-Off technology, which automatically adjusts the power settings and turns the printer off when there is no print activity. With this innovative technology, SMBs can configure their device to automatically turn off either when it senses there is no activity after a set interval, or at a predetermined time each day to help save energy, using less than one watt of power consumption in Auto-Off mode.
HP introduces LaserJet and Inkjet printers for increased productivity and efficiency
HP is launching affordable imaging and printing products that help to cut costs and streamline efficiency through productivity features, such as HP Smart Install and HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology for SMBs looking to produce more with less and shortcut their return to growth. The new HP LaserJet Pro line-up also features a sleek, black finish and delivers professional, cost-effective results.
- The affordable, ultra-compact HP LaserJet Pro P1100 Printer series – the most energy-efficient laser printer in the world(3) – features wireless functionality(7) and is the company’s smallest, most affordable laser printer. Offering fast print speeds, professional print quality, an intuitive control panel and HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology, HP LaserJet P1102 and P1102w printers help customers affordably increase efficiency. With HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, the new HP LaserJet P1100 Printer series can also save up to 72 percent on energy costs versus its predecessor.(8)
− In addition, with HP Smart Install, the HP LaserJet Pro1102w lets SMB owners quickly connect and print on-the-go or from virtually anywhere in the home or small office.
- The HP LaserJet Pro M1130 MFP and M1210 MFP series , HP’s most affordable LaserJet MFP line-up, offers innovative features like PC fax with integrated network capabilities and ID Copy which enable customers to be more efficient with fewer devices while also saving on paper and toner costs. With HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology, SMBs can save energy without sacrificing speed with the first page printed out in 8.5 seconds, even coming out of Auto-Off mode.
- HP’s most affordable A3+ color LaserJet, the HP Color LaserJet Pro CP5220 Printer Series(9), produces critical, color documents from postcard to poster-sized enabling SMBs to print more effectively in-house. With an easy set-up and features such as HP Auto-Off technology, SMBs can also save time, paper and energy costs. For optimal results, combine with HP ColorSphere Toner: CE740A, CE741, CE 742 and CE743, for the finest quality and reliability.
- The HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One series brings professional-quality color to business documents for a low color cost-per-page. As HP’s most affordable business flatbed all-in-one, this device is ideal for home and small office users who need a printing solution with impressive print quality and productivity features.
Company’s first scanner for mobile professionals
HP is delivering more solutions for SMBs who want to stay connected while on-the-go, understanding that flexibility is the way to emerge more successful from this economic period.
- Weighing only 0.64 kg, the ultra-compact, portable HP Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner enables business customers to scan documents in the office or on-the-go at client locations or in the field. Featuring Instant-on Scanning Technology to save energy, the scanner can quickly scan two-sided documents in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, from embossed business cards to long forms and color brochures, and save them in different file formats.
HP introduces authentication solution to help SMBs secure printed documents with ease
- An ideal authentication solution for industries that deal with confidential documents, EzStampGuard developed exclusively for HP by Trustcopy Pte. Ltd., an HP Solutions Business Partner, uses patented Optical Watermark technology to create an authentication watermark stamp which can only be viewed with unique film keys. EzStampGuard is easy to install via flash drive and delivers plug-and-play capabilities with select HP LaserJet printers. Once installed the software will insert the secure watermark onto selected pages unless disabled through the control panel.
HP’s Print Effectiveness Index measures impact of printing systems
To assist SMBs in quantifying the business and environmental impact of their printing and imaging systems, HP also unveiled the HP Print Effectiveness Index (PEI), powered by market intelligence firm, IDC. Created to determine the effectiveness of the SMB printing environment, the online assessment will help SMBs understand the impact of their current printing environment, and will provide recommendations on how to improve the productivity of their print environment, while at the same time reducing both costs and environmental impact. The online survey also aims to identify ways in which an SMB could be more print-effective in how it integrates printing and imaging as part of their day-to-day business processes or help accelerate their business growth. The Print Effectiveness Index is now available to all HP resellers worldwide.