Lenovo Philippines recently awarded two business partners and six individuals for their outstanding overall revenue achievement for the fiscal year (FY) 2009 to 2010, acknowledging the key role that business partners play in helping the company achieve market leadership in the enterprise space.
Zenshin Systems clinched the “Corporate Reseller of the Year” award for best overall revenue achievement for FY 2009 to 2010, while the “Distributor of the Year” award for Lenovo Key Account Business went to MSI-ECS for attaining the highest year-over-year overall percentage sales growth among Lenovo’s local distributors. Similar to Lenovo’s other business partners, both Zenshin and MSI-ECS sell the entire range of Think PCs designed for the enterprise market.
“With the extensive channel network and proven track record of our business partners, we are confident that we are on the right track to support our customers in the enterprise market,” said Vicky Agorrilla, Country General Manager, Lenovo Philippines.
During the ceremony, Lenovo also gave out awards to individuals for their efforts in helping Lenovo extend its exceptionally-engineered line of Think-branded products through customized offerings and services.
The individual awards winners are:
1. Systems Engineer of the Year (Corporate Reseller category) – Vadim York Ventura, Equicom
2. Systems Engineer of the Year (Corporate Distributor category) – Rencar John Diego, MSI-ECS
System Engineer of the Year Awards are given to individuals with best overall performance in terms of Lenovo technical certification and post-sales service as well as customer service and feedback
3. Sales Representative of the Year (Corporate Reseller category) – Rose Soyangco, Zenshin Systems
4. Sales Representative of the Year (Corporate Distributor category) – Rowena Delos Reyes, MSI-ECS
Sales Representative of the Year Awards are given to individuals for achieving the highest percentage in sales volume and quota versus personal quotas set by the respective business partners.
5. Product Manager of the Year (Distributors Category) – Lilibeth Fung,MSI-ECS
6. Product Manager of the Year (Corporate Resellers Category) – Victor Buenabajo, Zenshin Systems
Product Manager of the Year Awards are given to individuals with the highest sales volume for FY 2009 to 2010.
Lenovo bought the IBM PC Division in 2005, marking the company’s transformation into a global PC company. Over the past 5 years, Lenovo has been focused on innovation, design, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction to deliver exceptionally-engineered PCs. At present, Lenovo has 4 distributors and 7 corporate resellers in the Philippines.