- Building upon Oracle’s smart grid capabilities, Oracle Utilities Meter Data Analytics– another in a growing family of analytics products – identifies multiple ways utilities can improve meter data system performance and maximize the business value of consumption data.
- As utilities continue to roll out smart grid and smart meter programs, they need solutions like Oracle Utilities Meter Data Analytics to help them turn the resulting influx of huge data volumes into intelligent business processes. Better business processes help utilities operate more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction.
- The solution includes eight pre-built dashboards that analyze consumption trends, gauge the performance of head-end systems and service providers, track unreported usage, alert staff to revenue protection events, and track meter installation efforts. Utilities can also use the solution to improve business processes like targeting customer segments for specific energy efficiency and demand management programs or decreasing losses from unbilled energy.
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Analytics permits staff to drill down into details behind the graphics. The solution also makes it easy for staff to examine specific instances and events contributing to trends by drilling back into the underlying applications—Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management and Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing.
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Analytics is built on the industry-leading Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) platform. The product is part of the Oracle Utilities Business Intelligence family of products.