HP today expanded its industry-leading computing portfolio with more than 30 new products engineered to address the design, reliability, security and performance demands of end users and IT departments across businesses of all sizes.
Among the products announced are:
- New UltrabookTM systems for business — including the HP EliteBook Folio 9470m, HP’s first no-compromise Ultrabook™ for business users — which deliver the style and simplicity users demand, combined with security and manageability to help businesses keep control of their IT.
- HP EliteBook p-series notebooks that are designed to MIL-STD 810G testing for vibration, dust, altitude, temperature and drops.(1) The new series features the HP EliteBook 2170p, the smallest, lightest HP business notebook, as well as new additions to the highly configurable HP ProBook b-series and the redesigned HP ProBook s-series.
- Four desktop PC series—the HP Compaq Pro 4300 Business Desktop and All-in-One PC, the HP Compaq Pro 6300 and the HP Compaq Elite 8300— balancing secure manageability, flexibility and trusted reliability.
- New commercial displays, including the HP Compaq L2206tm multitouch-enabled monitor and the HP Compaq LA2405x LED backlit monitor.
- New software solutions, including HP Premier Image(2) for a clean and fast user experience with streamlined deployment and HP BIOS Protection,(3) which offers hardware-level protection to help against virus attacks and other security threats to meet National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines. Read the rest of this entry »