Symantec announced the winners of the 2012 Philippines Partner Awards at an exclusive Partner Appreciation Dinner held at Enderun Colleges, McKinley Hill, yesterday evening with more than 100 partners.
At the ceremony, 10 awards were presented to Symantec partners who demonstrated outstanding performance and market expertise, as well as dedication and commitment in offering Symantec’s security, storage and systems management solutions. The award winners were selected based on a number of criteria including achievement of Symantec Specialisations, overall performance in revenue, deal registration, technical and marketing investments, and customer service excellence.
“Symantec’s partner community in the Philippines has been instrumental in driving the success of Symantec’s leadership in delivering solutions to protect customers’ information,” said Eric Hoh, vice president, Asia South Region, Symantec. “We congratulate these outstanding award winners who have worked tirelessly with us in the past year and look forward to expanding the Symantec Partner Program in the Philippines to achieve greater mutual success.”
“Symantec partners in the Philippines have demonstrated a deep investment in Symantec and a commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse range of customers. This evening is dedicated to recognising their excellence, commitment and investment,” said Luichi Robles, senior country manager of Symantec Philippines. “We are committed to helping our partners be successful and take advantage of the range of benefits available with the enhanced Symantec Partner Program, designed to increase sales opportunities and accelerate the growth and profitability of our channel partners.”
The full list of award winners is as follows:
- FY2012 Specialized Partner of the Year: Shellsoft Technology Corporation
- FY2012 SMB Partner of the Year: Columbia Technologies, Inc
- FY2012 Program Adoption Champion: Global Sapphire Filipinas, Inc
- FY2012 Emerging Solutions Partner of the Year: Shellsoft Technology Corporation
- FY2012 Collaborative Partner of the Year: Glo-cal Advanced Systems, Inc.
- FY2012 Account Manager of the Year: Crisa Bueno (Creative Technologies, Inc)
- FY2012 Technical Excellence Award: JC Galvez (Shellsoft Technology Corporation)
- FY2012 Key Win of the Year – Innovative Solutions: Phil-data Business Systems, Inc
- FY2012 Key Win of the Year – Competitive Displacement: Global Sapphire Filipinas, Inc
- FY2012 Strategic Win of the Year: Total Information Management Corp
The following are selected photos from the Awards ceremony: