Monster.com.ph, one of the leading online career and recruitment solutions providers, today launched the Monster mobile application for iPhone smartphones and iPads, to give job seekers and career minded professionals the flexibility and convenience they want in searching for jobs and exploring opportunities. The new application can be downloaded through Apple store.
Elaborating on the launch, Sanjay Modi, Managing Director, Monster.com (India/ Middle East/ South East Asia) said, “We are excited to introduce our latest addition, Monster iPhone and iPad applications to our suite of Monster Mobile Solutions. Monster Mobile Solutions is robust offering that caters to jobseekers who are constantly on the move. Given the growing popularity of iPhone and iPads amongst gadget-savvy youth, the Monster app will provide jobseekers with a dynamic, efficient and convenient option to keep a track of jobs at their convenience. Coupled with Monster’s inherent understanding of user’s requirements and innovation amidst of its initiatives, we aim to extensively tap latest technologies including mobile to better connect with users.”
For job seekers, the new app provides:
- On the move access: Jobseekers can log on to Monster.com.ph and create an account and view fresh jobs on their iPhone or iPad
- Search and apply on the move: Ability to search and apply to job postings directly
- Manage account on the move: Effortlessly manage Monster.com account, including viewing profile, viewing employer activity on user profile as well as forward resumes
- Career Services: View Monster’s career services on tips related to writing resumes and cracking a job interview
- Change Location: Option to change country / Monster site
With the launch of iPhone and iPad apps Monster.com.ph is now available on all mobile platforms namely Android, Blackberry, Windows and iPhone.
The application can be downloaded from: