HP CloudSystem Solutions are designed for organizations in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) to help facilitate cloud adoption and simplify deployment to enhance business innovation and agility.
According to an HP-commissioned study by IDG Research, reducing the time required to provision new applications is an imperative for 78 percent of respondents. The IT decision makers surveyed believe that speeding application delivery time will improve responsiveness to customer demands, reduce time-to-market and provide faster access to real-time information.
Based on HP CloudSystem, these solutions combine HP CloudSystem Matrix, industry-leading applications and HP Cloud Maps to help CIOs to quickly embrace cloud computing without adding complexity and risk to their environments. The new solutions leverage the automated provisioning and service catalog delivery capabilities of HP Cloud Maps to enable clients to shave weeks off the process of architecting cloud services.
The HP CloudSystem Solutions portfolio includes industry- and workload-specific applications that are critical for improving agility, increasing productivity and driving innovation.
Solutions-based on applications that power APJ industries
• HP Dealer Management System with Microsoft Dynamics enables auto dealers to improve efficiency of operations with real-time information on sales and services.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Infosys Finacle™ Lite enables banks to automate critical functions to improve responsiveness to customer needs.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Astuteop AstuteRecon validates, monitors and stores all transactions to improve financial control and compliance.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Landmark allows remote upstream oil and gas teams to collaborate on resource exploration using rich graphical user interfaces.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for ABM Knowledgeware’s MAINet provides local governments with real-time information to improve management of every aspect of operations and enables e-government services for citizens.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Newgen OmniFlow enables enterprise class workflow management for process automation, control and monitoring.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Newgen OmniDocs provides enterprise-class management for electronic documents, records and web content.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Engineering IT (EIT) enables geographically dispersed engineering teams to visually collaborate on technical designs and projects.
Workload-based solutions accelerate transition to hybrid environments
• HP CloudSystem Solution for JBoss® by RedHat allows organizations to cost-effectively develop, deploy and manage enterprise applications with open-source middleware software.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Moab® by Adaptive Computing provides workload management for high performance computing (HPC) environments to accelerate productivity.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Microsoft Exchange 2010 helps create an efficient mobile workforce with 24/7 access to email, calendars, attachments and voicemail, regardless of location and device.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for SAP NetWeaver brings together information from different applications and systems to improve operations and help drive business innovation.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Vertica manages large, fast-growing volumes of data, providing very fast query performance for data warehouses and other query-intensive applications.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for Hannuridigital by Salespoint provides customer relationship management capabilities such as lead management, sales analysis and customer information management.
• HP CloudSystem Solution for TMaxSoft offers web middleware products, including web application server, web gateway, transaction processing monitor, mainframe gateway, web server and enterprise application integration.