HP Designjet T790 PostScript ePrinterhas been recognized by Buyers Laboratory LLC (BLI) as the Summer 2012 “Pick” for Outstanding Wide-Format Small Workgroup Colour Inkjet Printer.
Designed to give the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) community the ability to easily access, share and print large format documents, the HP Designjet T790 scored superior marks in the majority of the categories evaluated by BLI.
Product qualities that contributed to the HP Designjet T790 being selected for this award:
• flawless reliable performance
• unique,intuitive colour touchscreen control panel that enables full-colour file previews
• direct printing of TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files via a convenient control panel USB port
• above average print quality, higher than average ink densities; wider than average colour gamut for a six-colour printer
• one-of-a-kind Professional Pantone Emulation
• web connectivity and HP ePrint and Share
Additionally, the HP Designjet T790 offers:
• availability in 24- or 44-inch models, ideal for small, mobile technical design teamsin the AEC industries
• easily accessible top-loading roll for handling multiple media sizes
• 8 gigabytes of memoryallowing users to print complex files with ease
HP ePrint and Share
According to BLI, one of the key unique features that contributed to the HP Designjet’s selection as a “Pick” is the HP ePrint and Share utility that allows files to be effortlessly stored, retrieved and shared on the free HP-supplied 5GB cloud library.(1)
A plug-and-play web-connected device, the ePrinter’s colour touchscreen allows users to preview, printand scan directly to the web without using a computer. Using the same touchscreen, users can access HP ePrint& Share, a printing and sharing tool that allows designers in the AEC industry to easily locate and access large-format plans on the cloud.(1) Users can also print from a computer or smartphone to any web connected HP Designjet device using HP ePrint& Share.(1)
HP ePrint& Share is available as a download at no additional cost for HP Designjet customers. Most importantly, HP ePrint& Share is available in the following Asian languages – Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese.