HP announced availability and pricing details for its new lineup of consumer and business PCs that are designed to work with Windows 8.
The new HP products, ranging from stylish notebooks and desktops, leverage premium materials and a purposeful design philosophy to deliver a distinct HP look and feel.
“HP’s portfolio of ultrathin notebooks, sleek All-in-Ones and high-performance business PCs is designed to meet the needs of customers anticipating the release of the Windows 8 OS,” said Albert Mateo, country general manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Philippines. “Consumers and organizations now can choose from a broad range of HP PCs featuring sleek designs and customizable solutions that address their needs.”
HP consumer notebooks
The HP consumer notebook portfolio featuring Windows 8 includes notebooks with slim and sophisticated designs, strong performance and great value.
- The HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14 PC is available in sparkling black and ruby red and provide the performance and easy applications consumers need every day—now in an ultrathin style. Currently available in the country, starting at Php22,990.
- The HP Spectre XT combines power, mobility and comfort in a thin and light aluminum finish package. Starting price in the country is at Php58, 990.
HP consumer all-in-one PCs and consumer desktops
HP’s new consumer desktops include AiO and tower PCs featuring advanced multi-touch technology and offering head-turning designs and powerful performance.
- The HP ENVY 23 AiO PC delivers 10-point multi-touch technology, 23-inch diagonal HD(3) displays, and excellent performance for working, playing and staying connected. The HP ENVY 23 TouchSmart AiO PC is currently available in APJ, starting at Php59,990.
- The non-touch HP Pavilion 20 AiO delivers performance, an attractive space-saving design and intuitive features to keep users connected to family and friends, all at a great value. Currently available in APJ, starting at Php20,990.
HP commercial notebooks
Delivering outstanding performance, versatility and value, HP’s business PC maximizes productivity for businesses and government organizations of any size.
The HPEliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook™ is ultrathin, lightweight and efficient. With enterprise docking capabilities and a swappable battery, the HP EliteBook Folio is built for the on-the-go professional. The HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook is already available in HP commercial resellers at a starting price of Php67,990.
HP is providing customers an array of simple and easy-to-access support tools and resources to help customers. They include:
- HP Support Assistant is an on-product tool that helps to maintain the PC and avoid or resolve many problems using automated updates and self-help options.
- HP is creating a designated web support page for its Windows 8-based devices. Customers can easily upgrade their Windows 7-based HP devices to Windows 8, obtain necessary drivers for their HP products as they become available and seek answers to many of their other Windows 8 support questions related to HP devices by visiting http://www.hp.com/go/win8support.
- Printing-related instructional videos are available at www.youtube.com/hpprintersupport and computing-related videos are available at www.youtube.com/howto4u.
- The HP Printer Install Wizard will be available for a majority of consumer printers and will help customers select and install their print drivers. The HP Printer Install Wizard is expected to be available at the support landing page.