TATTOO Broadband launches its most exciting Christmas promo to date with a shower of high-end devices, thousands of shopping gift certificates and other prizes up for grabs DAILY in its 31-days of Christmas promo.
One Samsung Galaxy Note II, two Tattoo Mediapads, ten Zalora gift certificates worth P1,500 each, 100 Summit e-magazine certificates and two GCASH e-wallets with P500 each will be raffled off daily to Tattoo subscribers who qualify for the promo.
“The 31-days Christmas promo is a double Christmas treat from Tattoo. When you get a Tattoo stick, you are assured of the fastest speed, reliable service plus exclusive perks and freebies.
And now with your Tattoo stick, you even get the chance to bring home the must-have gadgets this season like the Samsung Galaxy Note II, Mediapad plus thousands worth of gift certificates and shopping money,” says Dong Ronquillo, Head of Tattoo Nomadic Broadband.
To qualify for the promo, buy any variant of the Tattoo Prepaid stick from December 7, 2012 to January 6, 2013 and register to the Santa Claus promo by logging on to www.tattoo.globe.com.ph . Upon successful registration, subscribers will receive an email notification of their inclusion in the promo.
All registered entries will have a unique code and a chance to win in the five weekly raffle draws. Entries will be raffled off electronically through the TRUE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR program.
Tattoo Prepaid sticks come in several variants:
- Tattoo Sonic is the 3G- capable device that allows subscribers to surf with speeds of up to 3.6 Mbps. It comes with FREE 120 surfing hours valid for five days PLUS 15 days of Facebook access for only P995
- Tattoo Flash is 4G capable and allows subscribers to surf to speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps and also comes with FREE 120 surfing hours valid for five days PLUS 30 days of Facebook access
- Tattoo Superstick is Tattoo’s 4G WiFi stick that allows surfing at speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps. The Superstick allows sharing of the WiFi connection to up to five (5) devices for only P3,495 with FREE 120 surfing hours for five days AND 30 days of Facebook access
- Tattoo Lifestyle Sticks (Player, Explorer, Stylista) runs at speeds of up to 7.2Mbps for only P1,295 with freebies and discounts which subscribers could avail of via the first and exclusive Tattoo lifestyle portal, livetattoo.com.ph
- Tattoo Prepaid U-Stick in 3G and 4G variants are the very popular Tattoo university sticks with customized stick designs for each participating UAAP university such as Ateneo de Manila University; Adamson University; De La Salle University; Far Eastern University; National University; University of the East; University of the Philippines and University of Santo Tomas. The Tattoo Prepaid U-Stick 3G kit costs only P995 and runs at speeds of up to 3.6 Mbps while the Tattoo Prepaid U-Stick 4G variant could be had for only P3,495. Both sticks come with special surfing rate of only P25 for three hours valid for one day
“Whichever Tattoo Prepaid stick the subscriber may choose, he is assured of the most reliable broadband service in terms of speed, connectivity plus exclusive perks and freebies and now the Tattoo sticks even come with a shower of the hottest devices and shopping money through this exciting Christmas promo,” Ronquillo adds.
Get the chance to be among the lucky 115 daily winners of a Samsung Galaxy Note, Mediapads, shopping GCs, GCASH money and more by joining the Tattoo 31-Days of Christmas Promo. Buy your Tattoo Prepaid sticks at the Globe store nearest you.
To know more about the Tattoo 31-Days of Christmas promo, visit tattoo.globe.com.ph for details.